TERMS & CONDITIONS
Note: In these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”), the following words and phrases shall have the following meanings: “the Buyer” is the person, yacht, villa, jet or company who purchases the Goods from Riviera Beauty Interiors;
Riviera Beauty Interiors (“Seller”) means of
Riviera Beauty SARL,
1125 Bd Napoleon III, Les Marinieres III,
06230 Villefranche sur Mer, France;
Registered in France, Siret 498428531, TVA No.FR 50498428531.
“Contract” means the contract between the Seller and the Buyer which shall be deemed to incorporate these Terms;
“Goods” means any goods agreed in the Contract to be supplied by the Seller to the Buyer;
“Price” means the price at which the Seller (Riviera Beauty) has agreed to accept the Buyers order and includes, where appropriate, the New Price as agreed upon in a new contract;
“Place of Delivery” means the place to which the Goods are to be delivered;
- Any order accepted by the Seller is subject to these Terms and no other conditions shall apply unless agreed in writing by the Director of Riviera Beauty.
- The Seller requires the first order to be paid in full in advance; all subsequent orders will be invoiced upon delivery of these orders. Payment is to be made by the Buyer to the Seller within 30 days from the date of invoice (unless other payment terms have been agreed on by the Seller). The Seller reserves the right to delay fulfillment of an order if there are invoices outstanding. Repeat orders from Buyers with a history of late payment will require advance payment. Orders over 2000 Euros will be subject to a 50% downpayment. Visa and MasterCard accepted. All Invoices and Quotes will be shown in Euros.
- Quotes are valid for 30 days upon receipt by the client. On expiry of this period new terms may apply. Once accepted by the client, prices are final.
- Banking Details as follows:
HSBC Bank, Beaulieu Sur Mer, France
IBAN: FR76 3005 6002 7202 0171 280
BIC/SWIFT code: CCFRFRPP
- All invoices remaining unpaid after 30 days will be charged a 5% fee, invoices outstanding over 60 days will be charged a 10% compounded interest fee. New invoices will be issued on each occasion without warning. Overdue unpaid invoices will be transferred to the court of competent jurisdiction in Nice, France. Accrued fees will be paid by the Buyer.
- The Buyer will pay the Price together with an amount equal to VAT chargeable on the sale of the Goods. If the Buyer is eligible for tax-free goods, they are to provide the Seller with a copy of the ship’s registration papers at the time of the order being placed. After that, the Seller will be able to invoice without the VAT/TVA, however, the Seller cannot apply the rebate retrospectively.
- Delivery costs for orders under 1000 Euros, the costs are as follows:
Area 1 - Monaco/Nice/Cap d’Ail - 20 Euros
Area 2 - Antibes/Biot - 25 Euros
Area 3 - Golfe Juan - 30 Euros
Area 4 - Cannes - 35 Euros
Area 5 - San Remo/Mandelieu - 75 Euros
Area 6 - Imperia - 95 Euros
Area 7 - Beaulieu - free
Area 8 - Shipyards - depending on cost
Area 9 - Rest of the World - depending on cost
Area 10 - Loano - 150 Euros
All other areas are charged at cost with the emailed copy of the invoice to the Buyer.
** Orders over 2500 Euros are delivered free of charge between Monaco and Cannes, all other areas will incur a minimum charge.
- The Buyer shall examine the Goods within 48 hours of delivery, and should there be any defect in the Goods, notify the Seller within 7 (seven) days of delivery of the Goods. The liability of the Seller shall be restricted to the cost of the Goods. If such notice is not received by the Seller within the this stipulated time, the Seller shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of the Goods.
- Unless Goods were supplied incorrectly, any returns will be subject to a 20% re-stocking charge based on the purchase value of the Goods returned. Unless the Goods arrive damaged, all return costs are the responsibility of the Buyer. If any item is broken or defective, all original packaging materials must be retained and photos must be sent to the Seller. If the problem is the result of a manufacturing issue or shipping error on the part of the Seller, the Seller will replace the item at no additional cost to the Buyer.
- It is the Buyer’s responsibility to note on the carrier’s delivery papers any damage to the Goods or packaging which is immediately obvious on delivery. The Seller does not accept liability for damage to the Goods in transit where the Buyer has not drawn to the carrier’s attention such damage on delivery.
- Ownership in the Goods shall not pass to the Buyer until the Seller has received full payment in respect of the Goods. This is to include all other sums which are or may become due to the Seller from the Buyer on any account. (e.g.transportation, changes through no fault of the seller, price increase outside the sellers control)
- Any change of address or contact information including management companies must be sent in writing to Riviera Beauty c/o Accounting, 1125 Bd Napoleon III, Les Marinieres III, 06230 Villefranche sur Mer, France.
- Non Payment – The Seller reserves the right to take legal action for the recovery of the debt. After 90 days legal action can be taken for the recovery of the debt and the debtor will be responsible for all costs incurred by the action. (*see also §5)
- Any Samples requested will be charged at cost price and the price of the samples will be discounted from the first order where these references are purchased. Shipping costs are as stated in paragraph 7 (seven).
- For Questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +33 967 19 11 04.
Thank you for your business!